The role will focus on deployment, implementation and coordination of programs, policies, SHE procedures and risk assessment relating to the Group SHE Management System and Frame & Truss operations.
Build and implement Frame & Truss site specific SHE procedures in line with current Risk and Assurance/WHS auditing system to meet compliance with:
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and management systems
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016 Environmental management systems
We are looking to identify candidates who can demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a safety advisory role
- Tertiary qualifications desirable in SHE or a related discipline and/or Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- ICAM Lead Investigator Certification
- SHE Lead Auditor Certification
- Proven ability to work effectively with line management to build capability and safety leadership
- Innovator thinker with a 'can-do' solutions orientation
- Strong work experience in retail and manufacturing
Please submit your application online at www.galvinrowley.com.au including your current CV and brief cover letter.