Reporting to the General Manager, the QA Manager will have responsibility to undertake Quality Assurance Activities in accordance with the approved quality systems.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop, manage and oversee the Quality Assurance across all aspects of the business including compliance to HACCP safety regulations and internal quality processes and polices.
- Manage all quality related processes and issues related to the site including driving investigations initiated via customer complaints or system deviations, performing internal audits, ensure all operations staff training requirements are up to date, managing change controls and product quality reviews.
- Complete tasks related to the release of product or supply.
- Assist and oversee the development, review and update of Quality Assurance systems and procedures.
- Regularly report and track the progress of KPIs for reporting of Quality metrics.
- Facilitate the review and response to internal/external audits and manage, track and report on the progress of audit action plans established.
- Degree qualifications Bachelor Science/Food technology and relevant experience in a similar field.
- Strong understanding of GMP.
- Strong understanding of packaging laws (retail).
- Technically strong with food safety.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, team building and advanced coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, assess and develop employee skills.
- Ability to work with teams and lead decision-making processes in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and listening ability.
- Highly organised with excellent interpersonal skills.