The role will support VIC, TAS and SA with a National focus to workers compensation. The role will focus on deployment, implementation and coordination of programs, policies and procedures relating to the Group SHE Management System and maintaining current Risk and Assurance/WHS auditing system.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise, advice and support to senior level management and business pillars regarding SHE and Injury management programs, policies and processes.
- Ensure SHE processes are implemented at site level establishing a culture of 'Safety as a Core Value'.
- Work with the National Risk & Safety Management to set the strategy for the Group, proactively manage SHE risk and to coach and build this capability in others including the completion of an annual training needs analysis and training delivery as required.
- Build leader's capability to lead high potential SHE incidents investigations to verify appropriateness of corrective actions and communication of learnings to align with the Group's Leadership and Behaviour Frameworks.
- Liaise with regulators to notify of required incidents, including liaison with relevant pillar leaders to close out improvement and other notices.
- Work with the Group national injury management team to determine best practice claims and injury management processes and strategies.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a senior safety advisory role.
- Tertiary qualifications in SHE or a related discipline.
- ICAM Lead Investigator Certification.
- SHE Lead Auditor Certification.
- Proven ability to work effectively with line management to build capability and safety leadership.
- Innovative thinking and solutions oriented.
- Strong experience in a manufacturing and retail environment.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
An excellent remuneration package include base salary, superannuation and vehicle will form part of the package.
Please apply online at www.galvinrowley.com.au including current CV and Brief Cover Letter.