Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary of a global ASX listed Food Company and manufactures food products for export and domestic requirements in the Retail and Foodservice Markets. It also operates in the B2B segments as a supplier of raw products to other food manufacturers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and managing optimal logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service.'
- Optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Inventory management.
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Negotiate transportation rates and services.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience in a similar field.
- Proven experience in a senior logistics role within a manufacturing background, preferably food manufacturing.
- Strong leadership, team building and advanced coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee skills.
- Ability to work with teams and lead decision- making processes in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and listening ability.