Our client is a beautiful global retail brand founded in Melbourne and now part of an international Consumer Goods Group.
Reporting into the Global Director, Sales & Merchandising, an exciting opportunity exists for a talented Senior Retail Executive with strong customer centricity to lead the Retail team across ANZ and Singapore. We are looking to appoint a strong people leader with multi-site experience. This opportunity will suit a high energy, inspirational leader with a collaborative style. You will need to demonstrate 10 years’ experience in a leadership role in specialty retail with strong OMNI Channel experience. You will also have the ability to balance this unique brand experience with key sales performance/retail metrics.
This role is responsible for driving retail profitability and the customer experience across ANZ and Singapore.
The primary functions of the role will include:
- Retail sales & profitability across ANZ/Singapore
- Conversion optimization through education and incentives; and driving a culture of outstanding customer experience
- Retail capability development, including future proofing the retail team, building succession and overall competency to meet current and future business needs
- Contributing to overall retail strategy to achieve business objectives and contributing to the experience calendar and range planning processes to ensure the right assortment and communication plans are being developed to support the targets
- Driving a Customer First culture and mindset across the Retail business
- Shift Organizational Paradigm – Cultivate commitment to fundamental strategic and cultural change throughout the organization to align with the organization’s vision.
- Build a High-Performance Culture – Develop an organizational culture that leads to ongoing excellence and effective growth of the business while maintaining the highest integrity
- Drive Profitable Growth – Capitalize on key market opportunities and ensures resources are wisely leveraged to maximize profit
- Enhance the Brand – Drives strategies that enhance the organization’s recognition in the marketplace.
- Retail metrics – sales, conversion, ATV and profitability
- Loss prevention & cost saving strategies that lead to profit optimization
- Financial management – spend in line with budget
- Best in class customer experience
- Capability development – successors for key roles
- Retail Operations best practice systems and processes across all markets
An attractive remuneration package including salary, car allowance and incentive is on offer to the successful candidate.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact
Jennifer Galvin-Rowley on +61 410 477 235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org