- Privately owned, family directed company with 40-year history of success
- Extremely supportive and motivated executive team with approximately 150 staff nationally
- Exciting transformation agenda evolving from traditional import wholesale distribution business to digital first, customer centric business model
- The successful candidate will be a member of the Sales & Marketing Leadership Team and key advisor to the Executive Team
- Lead the development and execution of the 3-5 year brand, marketing and digital strategic plans to support business transformation and growth objectives.
- Build, manage and coach a high performing marketing team with the required mix of skills for future success
- Key stakeholder in the development and implementation of the digital-transformation road map encompassing all customer facing touch-points
- Key stakeholder in the implementation of new CMS and Commerce platforms, including dealer portals and marketing automation
- Deploy and leverage Salesforce cloud platforms as a the key enabler and be the Sales & Marketing Salesforce platform owner
- Develop updated Brand Guidelines, value proposition and visual identity and ensure all brands are consistently are represented across all communications in line with respective brand guidelines
- Work closely with the Sales Channels, National Key Account Segment teams and Product Management team to align sales and marketing strategies
- Execute annual and quarterly marketing plans aligned to overall business objectives which support the acquisition and retention of key End User customers
- Develop customer segment insight and acquisition strategies in collaboration with the Product Management and National Key Account Segment teams
- Develop, manage and implement company-wide marketing communications, programs and campaigns designed to contribute to the growth in market share and profitability
- Develop tactical campaigns on a periodic basis to maximise sales opportunities via selected dealers and/or our online platforms
- Collaborate with Dealers and other third parties for cross promotion where applicable
- Co-ordinate the effective and efficient utilisation of all owned and paid media channels to position the company as thought leaders and trusted advisors
- Maximise awareness and engagement with targeted customers and deliver growth in marketing qualified leads to our sales teams
- Ensure all marketing programs and promotions have clear objectives and measurable outcomes and that processes to review and report ROI are implemented
- Manage external partners and agencies and constantly evaluate and adjust marketing activities and investments to maximise ROI within budgets
- Develop annual marketing budgets with appropriate allocation across activities to achieve business goals and ensure ongoing management of expenses within budgeted costs
- It is expected the successful candidate can demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience working in Marketing with strong understanding of digital marketing and e-Commerce
- At least 5 years in a senior marketing leadership position
- Experience in a digital first business that incorporates e-Commerce as well as Dealer and Direct sales channels
- Experience in high value capital equipment and/or consumer goods business/industry highly valued
- Strong strategic thinking, financial and commercial acumen.
- E-Commerce platform implementation and optimisation experience
- Salesforce Clouds expertise including sales cloud, marketing cloud and service cloud
- Digital and social marketing expertise including CRM and Marketing Automation
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and sensitivity
- Planning, Organizing and time management skills
- We are looking to identify a candidate who is a confident, driven and dynamic leader with outstanding excellent people skills who is both proactive and enthusiastic in their approach. You will be a strong team player with an excellent work ethic, highly organised and the ability to work within an organisation undergoing significant transformation.
For a confidential conversation please contact Jennifer Galvin-Rowley on 0410477235.