Reporting to the company’s co-Founder, the role of Head of Marketing will form part of the Executive Leadership Team and lead a team across Digital/eCommerce; CRM; Brand Communications; Trade Marketing and Graphic Design to develop the vision for marketing and lead the creation and implementation of integrated marketing strategies and plans to support all stages of the customer journey and sales funnel. You will be responsible for ‘always on’ marketing channels and developing and leading campaign activity across mother-brand and Outlet for all customer segments: Trade/Wholesale; Commercial Project and General Public.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Marketing leader who is collaborative, hard working and enjoys working with a team of passionate creative professionals.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Brand custodianship including elevation of brand positioning, identity, voice and tonality, reseller policies/guidelines
- Championing customer experience, segment understanding
- Development and implementation of strategic, integrated, multi-channel marketing plans in line with corporate objectives
- Establishing and overseeing optimisation of customer lifecycle driven campaign calendar – from acquisition to advocacy
- Contributing Senior Management team member
- Leading and managing a team of engaged marketers providing leadership and direction across all brand, trade and consumer initiatives:
- Driving digital transformation of GlobeWest and integration of on and offline channels
- Delivering progressive, best practice and on brand digital strategy across all channels
- Establishing, monitoring and reporting quantifiable KPIs’, actionable insights, develop and report on customer surveys/ feedback
- All above and below the line communication
- Preparing and managing the Marketing Budget, oversee Legal (Marketing) protocols
- Negotiating & Managing agency contracts & oversee relationships
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing and ideally post graduate qualified in Digital Marketing
- Outstanding people leadership capability and experience to articulate a clear vision.
- The ability to promote a high-performance culture and create an effective working environment to enable team members to perform at their peak.
- Experience in establishing a team-based culture that is positive and supportive.
- Strong results orientation including developing strategies to translate the company’s vision into specific goals and business plans.
- Demonstrated experience in a Marketing & Communications leadership role leading a similar sized team.
- Expertise in developing and implementing brand strategy, managing integrated marketing campaigns to achieve corporate objectives on a defined budget.
- Experience successfully managing external stakeholders including agencies and suppliers.
- Experience in furniture/homewares category highly regarding but not essential.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Bridge at email@example.com