This newly created role will lead and develop a small, growing, team of skilled professionals to deliver outstanding commercial outcomes for the business. The position will also build and sustain critical relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and in consultation with the Managing Director, be responsible for developing and executing the organisation’s strategic plan for Sales and Supply Chain.
Operating within a tight knit ELT and with a key focus to develop, deploy and continuously improve processes which deliver efficient and effective products and services to customers, the successful candidate will have the ability to steadily grow the business by way of your team’s ability to deliver outstanding sales results and improved processes.
You will have proven success in a senior leadership role (General Manager and/or Sales) with responsibility to deliver high value, scientific or technical solutions, preferably within the Agribusiness industry sector.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate General Management / Senior Sales leadership experience where the key focus is on building a positive work culture and ensuring ongoing sustainability through understanding key business drivers, strong people leadership and development, and excellent systems and processes.
Key Hiring Criteria
- Relevant degree in Marketing, Commerce and/or Business (or similar)
- Proven success in a senior Commercial leadership role including Sales & Supply Chain
- Strategic planning skills with the ability to lead a collaborative process to develop and implement an organisational purpose, mission, and operational plan that leads to measurable results.
- Ability to build strategic and organisational capability
- Outstanding people leadership skills with the ability to provide clear direction and foster a collaborative, results-driven, and innovative culture.
- Experience in building and managing geographically dispersed teams to deliver strong commercial outcomes
- Excellent communication skills; written and speaking
- Skills and expertise in preparing and managing Sales Budgets, and delivering those Budgets
- Strong IT skills including expertise with CRM solutions
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work closely with Marketing to develop strategies to continue to develop, protect and foster the brand
- Ability to manage competing demands and identify priorities with limited timeframes and resources.
- Knowledge and experience operating within an environment that is driven to succeed and the nuances associated with operating within a ‘family’ of employees.
Applications should be made online by visiting www.galvinrowley.com.au and include a CV and brief cover letter addressing the key hiring criteria.