Around the world, Motorola Solutions has been consistently recognised for its technology leadership and business strength.
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies.
- Network and Other Communications Equipment 2021
- The Wall Street Journal Management Top 250 (108) 2020
- Bloomberg 50 Companies to Watch in 2020, 2019
- Government Technology GovTech 100, 2021
Motorola Solutions is a global leader in mission-critical communications and analytics. It’s technology platforms in mission-critical communications, command centre software, video security & analytics, bolstered by managed & support services, make communities safer and help businesses stay productive and secure.
Motorola Solutions connects people through technology. Public safety and commercial customers around the world turn to Motorola Solutions innovation when they want highly connected teams that have the information they need n the moments that matter most to them. Their customers rely on them for their expertise, service and solutions they provide, trusting their years of invention and innovation experience.
An exciting career opportunity is now available for a talented, Digital Campaign Manager to join the Motorola Solutions' Asia Pacific marketing team. You will have a passion for marketing, demand generation and data-driven decision making with a high level of energy, seeking to grow and learn in an exciting and rewarding team environment. You will need to be a seasoned B2B marketer, ideally from the ICT industry and enjoy working in a past paced environment that supports over 15 countries.
The role reports to the Head of Marketing, Asia-Pacific.
You will be part of a highly supportive local and global team, and will work with market-leading technologies that cover areas such as AI-enhanced video analytics, facial recognition, software, big data, cloud, and software, including SaaS models. This is your chance to have a significant impact on this rapidly growing area of the business.
- Lead the creation of compelling marketing content and assets to convey the value of solutions to targeted audiences
- Define common campaign structure and elements to be used across campaigns, such as email automation, paid search, digital display, social media, events and more
- Work with government and direct sales teams, product, and solutions to shape campaign themes for a yearlong timeframe
- Coordinate with key functions as they fulfil the programs that comprise a campaign (marketing ops and analytics, digital, sales enablement) and the tactics that comprise these programs
This is your chance to have a significant impact on this rapidly growing area of the business!
Apply NOW or if you're interested in hearing more about this role, then please email me directly: email@example.com to get a detailed briefing document.