You will have the opportunity to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects and work closely with customers end-to-end. You will manage each client from initial sales acceptance through to project completion ensuring customers are managed with respect and empathy. You will have the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and be able to create strong internal networks to deliver the ultimate customer experience and be a strong brand ambassador. With outstanding communication skills you will be able to respond to customers across various mediums including face-to-face, by email and phone.
- Ensure client files are accurate and ready for each stage in the project.
- Collaborate with other departments and colleagues, keeping all involved informed of accurate client information and discussions.
- Discuss and book Appointment with clients to discuss project management.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of product and processes and demonstrate initiative in identifying ways to increase knowledge.
Systems, Processes & Documentation;
- Document all client communications, project milestones in SAP
- Manage forecast dates accurately
- Ensure that all reporting and workflow documentation is provided to management on a weekly basis
- Continue to develop knowledge of SAP functionality
Team Member Requirements
- Actively participate in company events, meetings and required training
- Always uphold Company policies & guidelines
- Commitment to working in an environment that fosters inspiration, collaboration and innovation
- Work cohesively with all business areas and offer skills and experience when appropriate for the greater benefit of the company
- Providing training support to new starters when given the role of a buddy
- Demonstrate safe working practices and ensure all company OH&S standards are adhered to
Remuneration will be in the vicinity of $72,000 - $75,000 plus superannuation.