Reporting to the CEO and operating as part of a high-performing ELT, we are looking to identify candidates who can demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Ability to see the big picture and orient risk management towards strategic opportunity.
- Skilled in guiding senior management in effective application of all facets of risk management to ensure the CEO fulfils all responsibilities as the primary accountable officer for risk.
- Instinctively outcomes and people focused and analytical.
- An enabler of a strong risk culture
- Experience in both industry and government including highly regulated industry sectors
- Able to synthesize and articulate risk information at an Executive and Board level.
With outstanding stakeholder engagement skills and experience establishing and leading a Risk function end-to-end in a complex operating environment undergoing significant change, this role will require both gravitas and sophistication to navigate some of the nuances. Your leadership capability will need to support the change in mindset from a conservative risk management frame that is reactive around risk management to a proactive view of risk.
Head Office is located in Melbourne however we invite candidates nationally as the role can WFH.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, or to obtain a copy of the Search Brief, please contact Jennifer Galvin-Rowley, Director @ Galvin-Rowley Executive +61 410 477 235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be made online at www.galvinrowley.com/au and include a current CV and one page cover letter.