Reporting to the CEO, you will be a strong commercial leader capable of driving cultural change and turning finance into a strong strategic partner to the business. As part of a high-performing Executive Leadership Team, the person will be able to contribute commercially across the business, be highly visible with a strong professional presence and the ability to build strong relationships across the business including at Board level. The person will have a strong national outlook preferably from experience operating within the FMCG and/or Retail sector. The person will be leading a geographically dispersed finance team as well as hold responsibility for the company's enterprise management system, risk management, insurance, ICT, fleet & plant, and property.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
• Strong people leadership and management capability
• Strong commercial acumen
• Energized, positive, passionate with a professional presence
• Highest levels of personal integrity and ethics
• Ability to drive change in an organization
• Analytical with a strong attention to detail
• Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
Technical skills and experience
- The ability to direct the financial management and quantitative performance planning of a $250M + privately owned company with significant growth ambitions as well as drive change and work with senior management to improve performance measures.
- The ability to interpret and analyse performance data and make insightful commercial commentary and recommendations to the business.
- The ability to manage the financial direction and challenges of the business as it continues to grow.
- Relevant knowledge of ASX listing, experience working within a Public Company and IPO experience will be mandatory.
Qualifications & Experience
• Recognised accounting qualifications CPA/MBA/CA
• Significant experience leading and developing large, geographically dispersed teams as either a CFO of a company, divisional CFO in a large corporate or as a direct report to the Group CFO in a large corporate
• Ability to make excellent decisions, problem solve and influence at all levels
• Experience leading I.T. strategy or involvement in major ERP implementation projects
• Accustomed to liaising with Analysts will also be highly regarded.
Applications should be made online and include a brief covering letter.
Galvin-Rowley Executive has been engaged exclusively to manage this Search.