Partnering closely with the Managing Director, you need to be both independent and autonomous whilst also being a team player. The CFO needs to be able to work ‘on the business’ whilst also ‘in the business’ as required.
This exciting career opportunity will appeal to a talented CFO who can demonstrate extensive experience in a global, specialist retail environment with experience building and supporting the strategic plan to deliver targets and expected return on investments and capital expenditure. A talented people leader, you will have the capability to build and develop a high-performing Finance & IT team that delivers excellence across the business as well as lead projects and delivery in partnership with Channel Heads. You will also be able to deliver an Omni-channel IT experience across all channels, linking Point of Sale to our own eCommerce website.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Professional accounting qualifications
- In depth commercial finance experience
- 10 years+ experience as FD, CFO or similar
- Significant experience in the Retail sector
- Experience leading the IT function
- Strong business acumen
- Proven people management and development experience
- Extensive change management experience
- Experience working for an international organization in a subsidiary business
- Strong knowledge of all disciplines in Finance
Confidential enquiries to Jennifer Galvin-Rowley on 0410477235 or firstname.lastname@example.org