To support the ongoing growth of the business, several new BD roles have been created. These roles will suit experienced new BD professionals with strong relationship management skills. We are open to your current industry experience as long as it is B2B and solution selling and may be telco, financial services, FMCG and/or professional services. Ideally, you will be keen to move into the tech sector and passionate about selling customer experience and digital solutions. We currently have openings in both Melbourne and Sydney.
The role reports to the Head of Sales.
- Ensure achievement of agreed sales targets for each financial year.
- Build a strong and reliable pipeline of opportunities.
- Build relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Work with Marketing to develop events/programs to support pipeline development.
- Determine the customer’s business imperatives and buying process and criteria.
- Develop and execute account pursuit plans for key prospects.
- Understand the major competitors (strengths & weaknesses) within the relevant territory.
- Understand key industry trends and business drivers.
- Identify opportunities to on-sell additional solutions and services within the existing customer base and current projects.
- Work with Delivery and Commercial to shape opportunities.
- Negotiate commercial arrangements with customers.
- Monitor engagements to ensure customer satisfaction is being met.
- Tertiary or higher education.
- 5+ years demonstrable track record in Sales with quota attainment of $3M - $5M+ per year.
- Strong network of business contacts and a self-starter who can open new doors
- Track record of solution selling, which may include CRM, Digital solutions and transformational consulting engagements.
- Able to sell value propositions.
- Able to engage with “C” Level executives.
- Demonstrated sales and account management experience.
- Able to qualify sales opportunities. Be able to say No!
- Extensive sales and lead generation skills.
- Experience in negotiating complex deals with multiple internal and external stakeholders (including Procurement).
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Superior ability to understand, articulate and address business issues, business drivers and needs.
- Able to influence direction of a senior management group.
- Able to manage the customer’s expectations so that the resultant outcome meets their budget and time constraints.
- Able to be pragmatic.
- Able to develop, present and sell a solution vision to the customer.
In return, you will get to work with an amazingly talented organisation of 300 staff and growing both within Australia and internationally offering further career development and opportunity.
For a confidential discussion, please contact
+61 410 477235