Port of Melbourne Operations Pty Ltd as the Trustee for the Port of Melbourne Trust (Port of Melbourne) is the manager of the Port of Melbourne, Australia’s largest container and automotive port. Operating under a lease granted by the Victorian Government, Port of Melbourne’s assets under management include significant port land, wharves and channels servicing one of the nation’s key trade gateways. Port of Melbourne is moving into a new phase of major growth projects with multiple projects under way.
The core responsibility of the position will be to support and implement stakeholder engagement plans in support of major projects including tracking progress, creating documents and supporting Port of Melbourne senior management in dealing with stakeholders including customers, shareholders, business partners, industry, community and governments.
While the successful candidate will be immersed day to day in the growth projects, the importance of reporting into the Corporate Relations Manager is that we achieve coordination of stakeholder issues at the highest levels.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the field of stakeholder engagement and communications.
- A high level of expertise in producing well written reports, proposals and communication material.
- Strong project management and business analyst skills to be able to coordinate and plan individual stakeholder engagement activities across the business.
- The ability to effectively manage time, in situations with competing priorities and tight deadlines – strongly delivery focussed.
- Experience working in a politically sensitive and policy rich environment.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement skills and experience.
A highly attractive remuneration package is on offer for the role.
To find out more about this opportunity and to obtain a copy of the PD, please contact Jennifer Galvin-Rowley on 0410 477 235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be made online or by visiting www.galvinrowley.com.au