100% Australian owned and operated, with offices and warehouses in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Auckland.
- Flexible/Hybrid Working Arrangement
- Established Role with Excellent Training & Processes in Place
- Work for a Market Leader
Reporting into the Finance Manager, this role will actually take direction from the Executive Director and Senior Leadership Team on providing detailed reports and analysis along with commentary on data findings.
This role will work closely with sales, finance, and supply chain teams to evaluate interpret data relating to but not limited to stock analysis, product variances etc., and give solid guidance through your findings to enable the business to make strategic decisions on demand vs supply. Provide ad-hoc reporting requests as required, the Business Analyst will need to be versatile to the changing needs of the various teams and SLT.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally from an importer, manufacturer or FMCG business
- Advanced MS Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, MACROS etc.)
- Experience of working with MS Power BI and MS Dynamics preferred
- Strong analytical, data interpretation skills with a high focus on detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of production variance analysis and working with complex data to identify trends
To submit your application for this opportunity, please click “Apply” and attach your cover letter and resume. Alternatively, if you would like a confidential discussion, please contact Laura Gaugain on 0404 766 164 or firstname.lastname@example.org