We have been engaged by a highly awarded, boutique law firm who have built an international reputation as the experts in Crisis Management, as well as broader commercial law. Celebrating 10 years in business, they are now looking to appoint a smart, agile lawyer, who can operate within a flexible, fast paced, entrepreneurial organisation and move away from the day-to-day.
You will get to fast track your career and get recognition for your contribution, working closely with real clients, being mentored and coached by the most extraordinary legal minds in Crisis Management.
About the Role
To be successful in this role, you will be a qualified lawyer with 5-6 years top tier or boutique law firm experience with some exposure to business crises such as floods, contamination and fires. You will have an appetite for problem solving, be hungry to learn and grow, and have a desire to take responsibility for your projects. You will need to have the passion to work in a time-sensitive environment where things can change quickly, creating endless opportunities to showcase your technical skills and strong problem-solving acumen.
Key attributes for this exciting opportunity;
- Both academically and street smart.
- Have a common-sense approach.
- Excel with clients and time pressure.
- Friendly, committed and willing to be a real member of the team.
- Eager to learn and grow your practice area, with opportunity to progress to Senior Associate.
- Open to change and “moving feast” environment.
- Skilled in litigation or commercial practice and ideally with planning and environmental experience or expertise.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime to fast track your career, where you will be given scope to take responsibility and build your relationships with mentoring from industry leaders. If you are hungry to learn & grow and think you deserve the opportunity, please apply online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org