An exciting career opportunity is now available for a talented, IT-savvy marketing professional to join the APAC Government and Direct Marketing team and lead Video Solutions Marketing. This newly created role will lead the region’s Video Security & Analytics marketing strategy and demand generation activity that focuses on public safety, defence, mining, oil & gas, metro, airports, corrections, and other verticals.
The successful candidate will be part of a highly supportive local and global team and will work with market-leading technologies that cover areas such as AI-enhanced video analytics, facial recognition, software, big data, cloud, and software including aaS models. This is a fantastic career opportunity to have a significant impact on this rapidly growing market sector and a growing area of the organisation across APAC.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the regional VS&A marketing strategy and demand generation that captures sales priorities and target audiences.
- Planning and executing precision marketing activities to drive qualified marketing leads, leveraging market insights and competitive intelligence wherever possible.
- Supporting the design and delivery of sales presentations and demonstrations, as well as new solutions content for online and offline channels
- Developing a comprehensive engagement strategy for customer events, lining up strategic sponsorships, speaking opportunities and surrounding networking events and roadshows.
- Managing cross-functional alignment across the global marketing functions, APAC digital, APAC solutions, field marketing, and direct and channel sales.
- Continuously monitoring business, market, competitive and customer activities to identify marketing initiatives which support and impact business objectives and strategies.
- Managing vendor relationships & department budget
Location: Melbourne CBD
Confidential enquiries can be made by contacting Jennifer Galvin-Rowley on 0410477235.
Applications should include CV and brief cover letter.