- Territory sales role - above market base salary + car + bonus
- Full product training and ongoing support
- Australian owned company listed on ASX
Originated by a team of scientists with a like minded philosophy of sustainable farming, this company have key patented products that are used by the agricultural industry to enhance the soil and provide healthier organic livestock for the dairy and meat industries. With a world class manufacturing facility on the Sunshine Coast, the Head Office is located in Collins Street, Melbourne.
About the Role
The Area Sales Manager, Western District is responsible for generating sales of the Company’s products by:
- Promoting the sale of products in the territory by client visits and building relationships with customers and agents
- Gathering market information which supports sales of the Company’s products, including prospective new customers, information about existing customers and information about competitors.
- Updating the CRM with activity and providing reports to Executive Leadership team
- Managing the Company’s marketing of products in the territory, including using social media, traditional media and printed documents.
- Participating in Sales Team meetings and contributing to the ongoing conversation around growth strategies
- Identifying opportunities to represent the Company at conferences, and industry association meetings.
You will need to bring your A game as you will be joining a high-performing team of sales people with a growth mindset and the ability to deliver outstanding results.
Applications should include a brief cover letter and current CV.