An exciting career opportunity is now available for a talented, IT-savvy marketing manager to join the APAC Government and Direct Marketing team and lead Video Solutions Marketing. This new and exciting role will lead the region’s Video Security & Analytics (VS&A) marketing strategy and demand generation activity that focuses on public safety, defence, mining, oil & gas, metro, airports corrections and other verticals.
You will be part of a highly supportive local and global team, and will work with market-leading technologies that cover areas such as AI-enhanced video analytics, facial recognition, software, big data, cloud, and software, including aaS models. This is your chance to have a significant impact on this rapidly growing area of the business.
- Lead regional VS&A marketing strategy and demand generation that captures sales priorities and target audiences.
- Plan and execute precision marketing activities to drive qualified marketing leads, leveraging market insights and competitive intelligence wherever possible.
- Support the design and delivery of sales presentations and demonstrations, as well as new solutions content for online and offline channels
- Develop a comprehensive engagement strategy for customer events including positioning Motorola Solutions’ alongside its new video brands (Pelco, Avigilon, Indigo Vision, Vigilant) while lining up strategic sponsorships, speaking opportunities and surrounding networking events and roadshows.
- Manage cross-functional alignment across the global marketing functions, APAC digital, APAC solutions, field marketing, and direct and channel sales.
- Continuously monitor business, market, competitive and customer activities in order to identify marketing initiatives which support and impact business objectives and strategies.
- Manage vendor relationships & department budget
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including presentation development
- Ability to foster relationships with key Motorola leaders and associates as well as key
- external groups are essential
- Business and marketing plan development skills including the definition of objectives, tactics, time schedules, budgets, responsibilities, and measurements
- Ability to develop industry partner relationships and negotiate sponsorship contracts
- Strong financial acumen, experience managing budgets, purchase orders and accounting systems
- The position may require up to 10% travel across APAC.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Marketing or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience
To have a confidential discussion, contact Jennifer Galvin-Rowley email@example.com or 0410477235