As a boutique Search firm, we receive many referrals from excellent candidates looking to discuss their next career move or enquiring about a specific role they are interested in.
Our promise to you:
- Return your call promptly
- Treat you with respect
- Provide accurate information about specific roles
- Respect your privacy
- Only represent you with your knowledge and permission
- Provide a professional interviewing environment
- Conduct a thorough interview and provide honest feedback
- Provide regular updates on the selection process of each role
- Encourage and support your long term career plan
"What a joy it is to engage with Galvin Rowley Executive. Grace, care and expertise are the adjectives that come to mind when I think about Jen and the way she manages her clients and candidates. Above all, I am impressed with Galvin Rowley's service ethic and ability to astutely find the right match for a win-win outcome. Jen is a delight to work with and is a wonderful representative of your corporate or personal brand. She is trustworthy, generous, unflappable, diligent and savvy and comes with my heartfelt recommendation."
- Jane Sydenham-Clarke, Chief Executive Officer, Skyline Education Foundation
"All my dealings with JGR have been exemplary. Jen understood well the role to be filled and was able to communicate formally and informally with ease and insight. The whole process was handled with great professionalism - I would thoroughly recommend Jen and her team. "
- Lynne Haultain, Executive Director, Victoria Law Foundation
As a candidate, Jen was always an absolute pleasure. She always operated with the highest degree of professionalism, and her candour throughout the whole recruitment process was an amazing breath of fresh air. I'd be more than happy to recommend her to any candidate or employer, as her ability to manage both sides of the relationship is second to none. I cannot think of a better experience I've had with a recruitment firm than GRE.
- Rinaldho Oosterman, Brand Manager, Melrose Health Group